Tuesday 9 June 2020

Lyons Maid Star Wars Lollies

Whilst flicking through an old scrap book I found these bad boys that I had stuck in the book.

Lyons Maid released Star Wars branded iced lollies in both Star Wars and The Empire Strikes Back packaging.

 So, what do we have here?  Well, as you can see, there's an X-Wing under attack from a Tie-Fighter on the wrapper of this chocolate iced lolly! Can't wait to unwrap and see what is inside!


Next! We'll I've got C-3PO and Lando Calrissian stickers, and in between them is the sticky "surround" from See-Threepio's sticker. Heck knows why I kept that, but I did use it to partially attach the stickers and the wrapper to the scrapbook. so it came in handy.


Finally, I've also got the C3-PO wrapper too.  It's a bit hard to read what it says below so here's the words for you. "See-Threepio is a tall robot with a gleaming metallic surface. His human-like appearance is often matched by his human-like behaviour."





No comments:

Post a Comment